MFD responded to a fire in the ceiling of Avid Machine on Willow St in Manchester. A worker attemtping to thaw frozen pipes accidentally ignited the ceiling which spread in to the roof area.
MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-0012MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-0038MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-0046MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-0054MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-0066MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-0077MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-0087MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-0119MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-0138MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-0156MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-0175MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-9843MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-9846MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-9853MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-9857MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-9862MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-9867MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-9895MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-9917MFD Fire Willow St - Avid Machine-9929