Manchester NH - At 3:30 AM MFD responded to multiple calls at 24 Country Club Drive for a structure fire. Arriving units found heavy flame in an occupied apartment containing 35 units and approx 80 people. The fire went quickly to 3 alarms, and was determined to be caused by careless disposal of smoking material. No one was injured.
MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9868_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9901_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9778_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9832_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9745_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9822_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9814_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9714_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9717_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9914_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9723_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9713_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9890_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9878_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9875_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9859_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9781_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9858_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9856_MFD FIRE Country Club Dr 24 - 3 Alarm-9783_