Manchester Fire received calls for a reported building fire at 573 Montgomery St. On arrival they had smoke showing from the third floor with occupants stating a mattress was on fire. Crews entered the building and removed the mattress throwing it and some of the apartment contents to the ground. Truck 1 set up, engine 9 extinguished the mattress and other companies extinguished the fire inside and ejected smoke. It appears the fire was accidental.

©Jeffrey Hastings www.frameofmindphoto.com/news
This gallery is empty.